outstanding as The Clement Canopy it is located a short distance from Clementi MRT station.
Malaysia and Singapore has always been together in the idea of combining the two best assets of each country. With the incorporation of the Royal Johor Family and Rowsley, the company of Singapore’s Billionaire Peter Lim, Skies @ Vantage Bay is going to become a successful alliance between the two neighboring countries in development.
With the development of this project, Malaysia’s strongest influential royal family, the Johor Royal Family will be giving not only Malaysians and Singaporeans the opportunity to work abroad, but for migrants from afar to find for jobs in the country.
With the building situated in the centre of the city Iskandar, it will create job opportunities, as the building will not only be a condominium but also a shopping centre, an office block and a medical centre which will be operated by Singapore’s Thomson Medical Hospital.
Like its name suggests, each unit will be overlooking the sea and Singapore’s city skyline will be the residents’ personal background. The building will be Zone A of Iskandar’s most important marker for the bustling city.
Skies @ Vantage Bay features:
• Developed on an area of 993,508.93 sq ft in Zone A, Iskandar
• Twin towers with a towering 70 – 75 storey each
• Short distance to the Tanjung Puteri Waterfront
• 5km to Johor Bharu’s CIQ
• The expected MRT Station will be built near the building
• 4 bedroom residential unit
• Architected by RSP Architects Planners & Engineers, Singapore’s most famous and advanced in years firm
The Skies @ Vantage Bay is said to be a rival to the KL Petronas Twin Tower as this is the only mega project by a Singaporean developer. Not only that, because these twin towers are available as residences, it’s going to pose a rather serious competition to the fame that the twin towers in KL has achieved, which on the contrary, is solely a business center, for it would be up for grabs by those who wants to have the luxury of living in place so close to Singapore and yet just as a prestigious and elite as Singapore’s luxury properties, where the value of properties there can go up to 8 times higher than that of Malaysia’s.
Rowsley was able to cinch the seafront land for the development of Skies @ Vantage Bay in February of 2013 for $284 million. This project, built on a land size just a little shy of 1 million sq ft, will have retail and entertainment all that’s integrated into the residential apartments, will be just similar to Singapore’s current VivoCity, the island’s largest mall.
There are more than 1000 residential units available in Skies @ Vantage Bay, all of which are freehold. Because of its integration of medical hub, retail, offices, convention center and hotel, this project takes up a whopping 5.5million integrated projects to make this development a reality.
Not only this project is great news for those who wish to reside in a luxury condominium that will give Singapore’s top residences a run for their money, this is an even greater news for investors to start looking towards possible investment opportunities. Skies @ Vantage Bay opens up a plethora of choices and fields for interested investors to invest in a project that will have everyone’s eyes glued to it.
Skies @ Vantage Bay is a perfect one-stop location for work and play. Set to launch in 2014, this has got to be one of the most anticipated event for both Malaysia and Singapore. With stunning views of the waterfront, the absolute convenience of retail and business, and at the fraction of a price of what Singapore’s properties are, Skies @ Vantage Bay is definitely something worth watching out for.
In the first stage plan of Vantage Bay Medical Hub, the medical hub will have a 200-bed general hospital with specialist services in areas such as diabetes and ophthalmology. There will also be Thomson Specialist Hospital, a 300-bed tertiary hospital within the medical hub, which will be supported by Centres of Excellence (COE) focusing on fertility, diabetes, cardiology and oncology. It will also strike up a public-private partnership with a private wing where medical specialists from public hospitals can practise.
One key point about this medical hub is that there is talk about Singaporeans and Malaysians using their CPF medisave at this medical hub across the causeway. Patients will be able to obtain referrals from Thomson Medical Centre in Singapore to make them eligible for using their CPF.
There are also plans to set up a training school for nurses and medical technicians at the hospital, as well as facilities for health promotion and disease prevention.
– Developed by Singapore Mainboard listed Rowsley in a joint partnership between Singapore billionaire Peter Lim and the Sultan of Johor, this project is backed by heavyweights. You can have piece of mind with such heavy backers, because this will prove a good property investment. Share in the acumen of investment guru, and together with the right connections in JB, this project will be such a rare opportunity.
– Located just a short 3 min drive from the Johor Bahru checkpoint, as well as near to the JB financial centre. With such convenience, this development will be right at the epicentre of all that is happening in downtown Johor Bahru.
– Vantage Bay is right by the waterfront, giving all stakeholders in this mega project good vantage by the sea. Where else to find such a premium location by the sea but right here in this development. Imagine sitting on your balcony and overlooking the sea and the skyline of Singapore. Best part is, enjoy this waterfront living at only a fraction the price of property in Singapore.
– The proposed MRT/RTS is supposedly located right next to the JB checkpoint, which means it is located just a short walking distance away from this development. This will boost the property value of Skies @ Vantage Bay because it is so conveniently located to public transport, especially linking to Singapore. If you take a wait and see approach, by the time the MRT/RTS is announced, the property value would have already gone up.